- 1 1/4c Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2c Peanut Butter
- 1 L Egg
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2c Milk
*Set aside some extra PB for the filling and decorating.
- Pre Heat oven to 350ºF
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl combine all your ingredients and mix well
- Use a small circle shaped cookie cutter to cut out an inch thick circle in your dough
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown depending on how big your cookies are
- Let the cookies cool completely and fill the middle with PB and start decorating
*The cookies can last up to 2 weeks, as long as you dont put PB on them. What i like to do is separate the dough into a couple of bags and freeze it until i want to bake them. To decorate I used a palstic bag filled with PB.
I hope your pups enjoy this recipe as much as mine do! Be sure to check out the video version of the recipe for more of a hands on look!