Its officially November! Which means only one thing…
Its CHRISTMAS time in the Disney parks! My all time FAVORITE holiday that takes over Disneyland. Now like i mentioned before i love the fact that Haunted Mansion Holiday is here for months because its my all time favorite ride during the holiday season, i mean who doesn’t love Jack Skellington?
Anyways the holiday season will slowly be transforming from Halloween to Christmas in the parks and guests can already see some decorations disappearing from the parks, such as the famous Main Street pumpkin has made its exit.
There will also be some refurbishments happening they are:
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
- Hyperspace Mountain
- “Its A Small World” Holiday
- Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyers Island
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Disneyland Railroad
- The Briar Patch
- Professor Barnaby Owls Photographic Art Studio
- Poohs Corner
- Churro Stand near Splash Mountain
- Critter Country Fruit Cart
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
It is a bummer going to Disneyland when your favorite rides, attraction and restaurants are closed BUT Disney knows what they are doing and they will be up and running better than ever!