Nothing says Christmas like gingerbread cookies but like what screams Christmas like Disney Gingerbread cookies! So here is the Disney’s recipes for their magical gingerbread cookies.
- 1/4 C Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Sticks softened butter
- 2 1/2 C confectioners sugars sifted
- 3 2/3 C all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 Teaspoon ground star anise
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 C ground mace
- 1 C colored decorating sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Combine butter and sugar in a bow and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs.
- Sift together flour,cinnamon, coriander,anise, baking powder, ground fennel, ground ginger, clover.salt and mace into a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the fry ingredients to the butter mixture until dough hold together
- remove dough from bowl and wrap in plastic wrap, refrigerate until firm
- preheat over to 350º and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper
- remove dough from refrigerate and set aside until its at room temperature. roll dough out and cut. your shapes out.
- Lightly brush the cookies with milk and sprinkle with colored sugar
- bake until firm and edges begin to darken about 10-14 minutes.
Now i hope you enjoy making them as much as i do with my little cousins. ITs one of our greatest memories together and its something i look forward doing with them every year.