The 40th anniversary of Disneyland’s Space Mountain is about to celebrate its 40th anniversary and Disney wanted to make a special lounge experience to celebrate! OF course magic comes at a price and this bit of extra magic is $45 per person.
Starting May 26 Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge will make its debut. The experience will feature retro decor along with tasty desserts in a snack box that will be, both sweet and savory as well as non alcoholic hot and cold beverages.
It’ll be open to guests from 8-10pm and of course Disney has to add a bit more magic or they wouldn’t be Disney so if there is a showing of the Fireworks that night you can bet you have the perfect seats in the park to watch this spectacular show.
- Mickey Cloud Cake- Cream filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse- Cream filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet- Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie- Minnie cherry filled pie
- Moon Rocks- Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
I personally think i would pay for this experience, especially with my all time favorite little cousin of mine. We would both have a kick out of watching the fireworks from an amazing viewing area. Would you spend the money for this experience? Or do you think its just not worth the money? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!