Pumpkin Spice Late’s are everyone’s favorite drink during the Halloween season so why not let our furry friends enjoy this amazingness as well!? So here is how you make your pups Pumpkin Spice Pupcakes!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C canned pumpkin
- 1 C mashed banana
- 1/2 C hot water
- 2 TSP ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C cream cheese (room temp)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, banana, hot water and ground cinnamon in a large bowl, slowly add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Grease a mini cupcake pan then spoon in the batter. Bake for 15-18 minutes until it slightly hardens.
- In an electric mixer add your cream cheese and beat it until its pale and fluffy.
- Let the cakes cool and then decorate and serve!
These Pumpkin Spice Pupcakes can be stored up to three months in the freezer. My littles LOVE these and I don’t mind because pumpkin has a lot of benefits for our furry friends. So not only are they enjoying these tasty treats, they are very helpful for there bodies. If you make these please let me know how your pups liked them and how you decorated them in the comments below!