Today, I will be making some Chocolate Acorns; they are very easy to make…so let’s get cooking!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Mini chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate hersheys kisses
- Mini nilla wafer’s
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Melt 1/2 C of chocolate chips. Once melted transfer into a zip lock bag cutting a corner making a tiny hole.
- Pipe a small amount of chocolate on the flat side of the wafer and sticking the flat side of the kiss to the cookie
- Set them on the lined sheet and once filled place the sheet in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set.
- After the five minutes pipe a small amount on the top of the wafer adding a mini chocolate chip.
- Place in the freezer for another five minutes and then serve!
These go so fast during Thanksgiving; luckily they are so easy to make. One thing I am thankful for is my job. Although it may drive me insane sometimes, it allows me to put food on the table, go on trips, spoil my family and dogs and put me through college.