Cranberry BBQ meatballs are my all time favorite because they are sweet and tangy and easy to pop in your mouth. They go so fast in my household that I couldn’t help but share, so here is how you make my favorite Cranberry BBQ meatballs.
- 14 oz can cranberry sauce
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 C water
- 1 C BBQ sauce
- 12 oz cocktail sauce
- Finely chopped onions for garnish
- Spray the bottom of the slow cooker lightly with cooking spray and add the meatballs.
- In a large bowl combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, water, cocktail sauce, BBQ sauce. Once combined pour over the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped green onions if desired and serve!
Sometimes I put toothpicks because I like to grab and go. One thing I am grateful for is being brought up in the family that I did. I am lucky to have two strong women in my family: my mom and my grandma. I’ve learned so much from them, how to cook, bake, be independent and live my life. I have two incredible women I can call up and talk for hours about anything and everything.