Another fur favorite is the Pumpkin Sweet Potatoe bites! So here is how you make them!
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 C mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 C pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 C water
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix flour, sweet potato, pumpkin, water, egg, and honey until thoroughly combined.
- Pinch off a small amount of the mixture and roll it into little balls. then place them on the baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Take a fork and flatten. Place them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Flip them over and place them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve!
These delicious treats can be stored in the fridge for a week and in the freezer for a month, but trust me these things go so fast! We hope you like them just as much as my littles do. Today, I am thankful for the opportunity to go to college. Yes like my job it can get annoying and I want to quit, but it allows me to grow as a person and opens a lot more doors.