One of my favorites to cookies to eat is my Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies! So, here is how you can make these yummy cookies to share or eat by yourself!
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C brown sugar(packed)
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C flour (sifted)
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C peppermint candy cane (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a cookie sheet with parchment and set aside
- Mix butter and sugars in a bowl
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl then mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined
- Mix in the chocolate chips and the peppermint candy cane
- Chill the dough in the fridge for a couple of minutes before placing them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minute, let them cool (or not I love them out of the oven) and serve!
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do! I love them and to me, they taste like Christmas!