Today I will be showing you how I make my pups Biscotti Treats. They are pretty easy to make and my pups goes crazy, along with their cousin Coco who will actually eat these in front of you (she’s a shy eater). So lets get baking!
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C water
- A drop of coconut oil
- 3/4 C peanut butter
- 1/3 C blueberries
- 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- Pre heat oven to 375º
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Combine water, oil, PB, baking powder and blueberries until combined
- Form a rectangle “loaf” on line sheet roughly (10″x4x1 1/2″)
- Bake for 22-24 minutes until golden brown
- Let cool for 5 minutes and slice into 1/4″ pieces
- Bake another 10-12 minutes, let it cool and serve!
I like making smaller treats when I bake for my pups because they have such small mouths it makes all of our lives easier. Dog Biscotti is their Christmas Eve morning treat, I figured I love them in the morning so they probably would love them in the morning and because I get up so early I make my tea, and get started on their treats while they are still sleeping. Once they are done we snuggle back into bed with my now Hot Chocolate, I put on a movie and they eat their Christmas Eve Biscotti!