Pizza stockings are so festive and delicious that will make any table scream with holiday cheer! So here is how you make them!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Crescent dough sheet
- 1/4 C pizza sauce
- 1/4 C Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stocking shape cookie cutter
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Cut out stocking shapes from dough
- Top with sauce and sprinkle the top of each stocking with mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 4-6 minutes and enjoy!
Now these you can make with whatever toppings and sauce of your choice, I mean its pizza you really cant go wrong. I hope you enjoy these festive pizza!