The WORLDS BEST HOT CHOCOLATE from Napa Rose in the Grand Californian at the Disneyland Resort. This has to be one of the richest and magical Hot Chocolates I have ever tasted in my life! This chocolatey goodness was even featured on Food Network and I have the recipe to share with you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 C milk
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dark chocolate (grated)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon milk chocolate (grated)
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
WHAT TO DO:
- In a sauce pan add in the milk and heavy whipping cream over medium heat (not allowing to boil or scald)
- In a bowl mix together: cocoa, sugar and both chocolates and whisk it into the sauce pan. Reduce the heat to medium heat.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix together. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into your your mug, top it off with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon on top and ENJOY!
The only thing this drink is missing is of course the Disney magic. Other than that I feel like the drink is pretty spot on.