THERE IS ONLY 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! I cant believe we are almost done with 25 Days of Christmas, this is insane! So today I thought it would be fun to do a DIY! Tea Light Snowmen are the cutest and super easy to make…so lets get started!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Battery operated tea light
- Black sharpie
- Red polka dot ribbon
- Thin silk red ribbon
- Red pipe cleaners
- Red pom poms
- Orange sharpie
- Glue gun
WHAT TO DO:
- With your black sharpie draw on your snowman’s face.
- Next cut your pipe cleaner about 2.5″ long and glue it on the top of your tea light.
- Add the pom pom’s at the end of the pipe cleaners so it will look like ear muffs.
- For the scarf, cut out about 4.5″ of your ribbon gluing the back of your ribbon to the back of the tea light. I also crossed the front of the ribbon and added a little glue to help it looks like more like a scarf.
- Slip the thin red ribbon under the pipe cleaner and tying the ends together.
- Color the light orange….and BAM! Your little snowman tea light is complete!
If you want to make them a little different you can use black felt to make a little top hat, you can also use different color pipe cleaners and pom pom’s to make You can hang these up and decorate your house, your tree or your pups kennel with them. I think these are the cutest little snowman’s ever and they are so easy and inexpensive to make.