Incase you haven’t been to the parks in a while or haven’t heard what closed, going to be closed and whats going away forever, here are the updates!
- Splash Mountain- Jan. 2-TBD
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant- Jan. 8-TBD
- Haunted Mansion Holiday- Jan. 8-18
- Main Street Vehicles- Jan. 8- TBD
- Its A Small World- Jan. 22-Feb. 1
- Casey Jr. Circus Train- Feb 5-TBD
- Storybook Land Canal Boats- Feb. 5-15
The tracks on Main Street USA are being replaces. Pieces of the original track that remains today will be salvaged and preserved, while the previously updated tracks will be recycled. Dumbo will be opening up with a brand new queue, it will have brand new shaded structure over the queue while being more accessible and comfortable to guests and of course a fresh paint job is in for the flying elephants. Haunted Mansion and Its A Small World will open up without their holiday overlay and back to their original overlay.
Disney California Adventure:
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail- Jan. 2-TBD
- Ariels Grotto- Jan. 8
- California Screemin’- Jan. 8
- Games of Boardwalk- Jan. 8
- Grizzly River Run- Jan. 8-TBD
- Its Tough To Be . A Bug!- Jan. 8-TBD
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel- Jan. 8-TBD
- The Bakery Tour- Jan. 8-Feb 1
- Golden Zeyphyr- Jan. 22-25
Some of the dates do not have a TBD that is because the deconstruction of the Paradise Pier has started which means the construction of the new Pixar Pier! California Screamin’ is going to be Incredacoaster so the track isn’t changing just the exterior really. Mickeys Fun Wheel will stay the same, just a fresh new paint, maybe new gondola’s. Ariels Grotto and Games of Boardwalk will be changing theme to Pixar. What are you most looking forward to in this exciting change?