Here is my puppies Valentines day breakfast…a heart shaped puppy pancake topped with a pineapple juice syrup!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 C milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 C wholemeal flour
- 1/2 C coconut flour (or whatever flour you would like)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Whisk together eggs, milk, honey, and butter
- Mix in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until you are left with a thick pancake mix
- Heat up a pan (I grease with coconut oil) and place the batter inside a heart shaped cookie cutter
- Wait about 1-2 minutes until bubbles form and flip
- place it in your pups bowl and serve!
- The batter makes about 10-12 pancakes depending on the size
- Use a stainless steal cookie cutter and grease both sides
- If you only have a plastic cookie cutter make a normal round pancake and cut out a heart chape
- The “syrup” is s drizzle of pineapple juice over their pancake
Happy Valentines Day!