I love Disney food so when they offer new foods I have to make sure I get to the parks and test it out BUT before I do that I have to make sure I have a list of all the food I want because, I will forget.
Food and Wine Festival:
- Jalapeño Popper Mac and Cheese with Bacon (Pepper Cali-Ente)
- Korean BBQ Beef Short Rib Tacos (LAstyle)
- Grilled Asparagus Cesar Salad (Eat Your Greens)
- Sausage Trio Platter with Braised Red Cabbage and warm Potato Salad (Paradise Garden Grill)
- Chicken Teriyaki Slider with Spicy Dole Pineapple Jam (LAstyle)
- Caramel Popcorn Crispy Treat (Off the Cob)
Disney California Adventure:
- Taco Cone (Cozy Cone Motel)
- Rose Gold Churro (The churro cart in front of the castle)
I am really looking forward to trying these new foods, especially at DCA’s Food and Wine Festival!