AP holders get those passes and $1’s ready for the upcoming Little Green Alien popcorn bucket. They will arrive at Disneyland Park April 24, its exclusive to AP’s and it will have $1 refills. They will be available at the park from April 24-May 24 and will cost $20. at participating popcorn carts:
- Main Street USA (near City Hall and central park plaza)
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- New Orleans Square (near The Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (near Small World and Theater refills only)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader- refills only after May 3)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadgets Go Coaster- refills only)
Disney California Adventure-
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater-refills only)
Walt Disney World:
Woody’s Lunch Box will open June 30 and here are some of the foods we can look forward to:
S’more French Toast- chocolate ganache, marshmallow stuffed french toast with graham cracker crumbles.
Smoked Turkey, egg, swiss cheese, peppers and onions- hand held breakfast.
Breakfast Bowl-potato barrels, brisket, country gravy, and scrambled eggs.
BBQ Breakfast Melt- Smoked brisket, chaddar, monterey jack, pickles and BBQ sauce on a garlic sour dough bread.
Monte Cristo w/Raspberry Jam- Ham, turkey, swiss and raspberry jam.
Tachos- Potato barrels, corn chips, chili and cheese.
Smoked Turkey, tomato and lettuce on multigrain bread.
Sides: Tomato basil soup, veggie macaroni salad, potato barrels, and mini babybel snack cheese.
Desserts- Raspberry Lunchbox Tart, Hazelnut Lunchbox Tart, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait, and Soda Floats.
Souvenir Cup- Alien Sipper
Donalds Dino Bash-
Beginning May 25, 2018 Donald’s prehistoric party 200 years in the making . So we will find some old friends in AK has never seen before which will include: Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Launchpad McQuack and Chip n Dale in their Dino inspired attire.
The parks are going through quite a few refurbishments and changes and will continue to undergo changes until 2025.
- Casey’s Corner (open during refurb)
- Phantom Manor
- Last Chance Cafe (including the area around it)
- Pocahontas Indian Village
- Frontierland Depot of the Disneyland Railroad
- Chapparal Theatre
- Frozen Sing A Long Forest of Enchantment (Lion King show in 2019)
- Mad Hatters Tea Cups
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Cine Magique (will be Marvel Stunt Show)
- Rock n Rollercoaster (transforming into Iron Man)
- Blockbuster Cafe
- Pirates of the Cafe
- Cafe des Cascadeurs
- Moteurs, Action! Stunt show spectacular
The park will continue to undergo changes until 2025.
Toy Story 4 will hit theaters June 21, 2019. Since John Lasseter stepped down from the project Josh Cooley will take over the project with the help of Stephany Folsom.
So many change, updates and new things to buy! I am really excited for the popcorn bucket I think it will be a perfect addition to my collection plus I love $1 refills. I would really like to try the S’mores french toast over in Disney World and of course I have to buy the souvenir cup to match the popcorn bucket.