Peanut Butter Pumpkin Macarons are one of the newer puppy treats that I cam across but I had to make some adjustments because I love to change it up!
What you will need:
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 c milk
- pumpkin puree
- plain greek yogurt
- A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350º and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine four, baking powder, peanut butter, egg, honey, and milk. Mix well.
- Dust your surface with flour and roll out the dough into a large rectangle about 1 inch thick.
- Use a 1 1/2 inch circle cookie cutter and cut out your dough, placing the on your line cookie sheet.
- Bake them for about 10-12 minutes or until they are a uniform color.
- In a separate bowl combine yogurt, pumpkin puree and mix until light and fluffy.
- Once your cookies have cooled grab two cookies, adding your filling and sandwiching them together.
- Serve and enjoy!
My pups absolutely love them especially when we can make them for their fur friends when they come over.