Honey Glazed Sweet Potato
What you’ll need:
- Sweet potato
- Tbsp. Honey
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO optional)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425º and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut about 1/2 inch thick circles in the sweet potato. Facies are optional.
- Place the jack o lanterns in a large bowl and add the honey and EVOO.
- Once the sweet potatoes have been fully coated place them on your lined cookie sheet not touching.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip over baking for another 10 minutes.
- Let them cook and serve.
I like giving them pups these when they are warm so they can warm up their little bellies especially after a cold day or a cold walk. Plus sweet potatoes are also super beneficial to them like the pumpkin. Plus I like making little faces and pumpkins on them because they look more festive!