Peanut Butter Apple Cookies!
What you’ll need:
- 3c flour
- 2c oats
- 1c peanut butter
- 1c applesauce
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 c coconut oil (optional)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350º then line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all your ingredients and mix well.
- Flour your table and roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thick and cut it into shapes placing them on your lined sheets.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
- Wait until they cool and serve!