My littles love pumpkin especially when we make some peanut butter pumpkin pupcakes!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 egg
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/8 c rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 5 tbsp. water
- 1 pinch cinnamon
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350º and line with mini cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Put egg, honey and pumpkin into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Once combined add in PB and mix until smooth.
- Add in your oats and baking powder and stir until a dough like consistency and knead in the water.
- Let mixture sit for about 15 minutes.
- Mix a few times and spoon into paper cases.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean.
If you are like me and the pups and live in a cold area then you will understand why I give my pups the pupcakes when they are warm, so they can have a warm belly. I also like to top the pupcakes sometimes with a little extra PB.