Aside from all the decorations and the holiday parades I love to hop on over to Disney California Adventure and get my foodie life on at the Festival of Holiday! The first item that I purchased was a sip and savor pass which cost $49 for AP holders then I looked over the menu and started my foodie journey.
- Braised pork belly adobo with garlic fried rice
- Beef pot roast on a potato bun with horseradish creme
- Holiday ham Shank with brown sugar pineapple glaze
- Holiday Punch with lime sorbet and sprite
- Chorizo queso fundido with house made tortillas
- Holiday Mickey and Minnie cookies
- Nashville Hot Fried Turkey with Dill Pickle
- Pazole rojo beef with hominy polenta
They were all really good except I learned I don’t like horseradish other than that I do have my top three favorites, which are:
Holiday ham shank with brown sugar and pineapple glaze, Chorizo queso fundido with house made tortillas, and the Nashville hot fried turkey with dill pickle. Honestly, If I had anymore time I would have waited in all those lines just to get those three dishes. They were just amazing and 100% regret not getting them again.