Lunar New Year is back at Disneyland California Adventure starting January 17 through February 9, 2020! It will be a 24-day celebration of the mouse with multicultural entertainment, activities, decor, merch, delicious food and so much more from Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese cultures.
- Mulan’s Lunar New Year is a parade led by Mulan honoring Lunar New Year and dedicates blessings to Family and Friendship.
- Hurry Home-Lunar New Year Celebration is a nighttime show which tells the story of a little lantern’s quest to reunite with family.
- Live, daily performances by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese dancers and musicians.
- Mickey and Minnie will be sporting their new themed attire as they meet guests at Paradise Gardens with Mulan, Pluto, and the Three Little Pigs.
- Dragon’s pearl coloring, Chinese Calligraphy, and new face painting opportunities available for purchase.
- Lucky Wishing Wall will return for guests as they can write down their wishes and tie them to the wall in hopes for the prosperous future.
- Food and beverages inspired by Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese cultures. The Sip and Savor Pass will be returning for purchase.
- There will be new spirit jerseys, bobble head figures with Chip and Dale, a traditional red envelope set, themed Minnie ear headbands and so much more!
I am excited to see what new foods they will have this year; the shows sound so magical. I also can’t wait to add a wish to the Lucky Wishing Wall and, of course, buying the new spirit jersey to add to my collection.