It is the most wonderful time of the year, which means its CHRISTMAS TIME!!! So 25 days of Christmas begins today, where I will be posting 25 days straight of Christmas themed Disney, dog, food, and DIY’s! To kick off Day 1 of blogmas, I thought it would be fun to teach you my all time favorite Christmas treat to snack on while I watch all my favorite Christmas movies! So lets get popping for my special Christmas Popcorn!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Butter (3 Tablespoon)
- Mini marshmallows (4C)
- Mini M&M’s (Green and Red)
- Christmas confetti sprinkles
WHAT TO DO:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pop your popcorn, place on the cookie sheet removing all un popped kernels.
- Place your butter in a medium sauce pan, once melted add in your mini marshmallows until melted.
- Pour your melted butter, marshmallow mixture over your popcorn gently folding with a spoon until majority of the kernels are covered.
- Add in the candy! You don’t want to wait too long because the marshmallow will dry and the candy wont stick.
I really hope you enjoy this holiday snack as much as I do, the colors are very festive and scream Christmas to me. Plus marshmallows and popcorn are my FAVORITE foods so when you put them together its heaven in my mouth! Its my tradition that I started years ago that I love.