Inaugural Running Universal 5k Event!
So in the last post I talked about signing my mom and up for the inaugural running Universal event and I have gotten some questions about it. There are a couple different options to chose from: Fan, standard package, VIP package, and play all day.
Fan Package $45:
- The fan package is for spectators supporting their runners or would like to see all the crazy people running at 6am. If you do sign up for the fan package you will receive: Minion cap, drawstring backpack, guaranteed access to the fan zone at the finish line, complimentary beverages and refreshments at the finish line, along with complimentary general parking.
Standard Package $75:
- The standard package allows you take part in the 5k. You will receive the Minion Finisher Medal, Minion 5k Bib, Running Universal T-shirt, collectable minion pin, post race beverages and refreshments, custom digital finisher certificate, complimentary general parking, and the opportunity to purchase post race entry to the park at an exclusive price($92 I think).
VIP Package $135:
- The VIP package includes the standard registration package, exclusive VIP check in, complimentary valet parking, post race VIP breakfast on Universal City Walk, running universal reusable water bottle, and a one on one meet and greet with minions.
Play All Day Package $169:
- The play all day package will include either a Standard or VIP race registration, one day general admission theme park ticket at an exclusive running universal price including early park admission.
VIP Play All Day Package $229:
- Theres not a whole lot of info for this package but I am assuming that it will include everything in the Play All Day Package along with a VIP park admissions ticket, but don’t quote me on that.
Packet pick up will be open May 9 and 10 times will be available closer to the race, while race day is May 11, 2019. The corrals will open at 5am and the actual race start time is 6am, VIP breakfast will begin at 7:30am and race gear will be available after the race which to be honest is my second favorite part the medal being my favorite. I cant wait till race day!