Today is the final day for DOGtober and then we will be moving on to 13 Nights of Disney! So lets get started.
First off we will be making Pumpkin and Peanut butter Bone Appetite!
What you need:’
- 1c coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin, eggs, honey, peanut butter and cinnamon.
- Add coconut flour and mix until well combined.
- Lay some flour on your table and roll out the dough about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cute your bones shapes out and place them on your line cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool and serve.
These are a snack for what the pups and I are going to next and that is watch a spooky movie! This is one of my favorite down times to do with the pups. So we put on Frankenweenie, grab a blanket, popcorn and of course the pups bone appetite treats and watch the movie snuggles in our blanket. What are some of your favorite halloween activities you like to do with your fur babies?