Peanut butter apple cookies!
What you need:
- 3c flour
- 2c oats
- 1c pb
- 1c applesauce
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4-1/2 c coconut oil (optional)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large bowl combine your ingredients
- Flour your table and roll the dough to about 1/4 inch thick then cut into shapes placing them on your lined baking sheets
- Bake in pre heated oven for about 25 minutes or until lightbulb browned
- Let cool and enjoy!