Fantasmic! On The Go Dining Package
- In honor of the return of the return of this magical nighttime show starting March 8, you can get an on the go dining package at The Hungry Bear Restaurant. You can choose from three entrees: Cedar Salt roasted sustainable salmon, BBQ chicken, Blackberry BBQ Pork riblets or mushroom and leek frittata.
- You can select anytime after 3pm to pick up your meal, where you will receive a voucher allowing entry to a reserved viewing area.
Donald Ducks Seaside Brunch
- Starting on March 29th every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Disney’s Paradise Pier hotel guests can join Donald and his friends in an unforgettable culinary adventure! he all new, all you can eat brunch buffet will include breakfast dishes as well as an array of lunch specials.
“Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” Dessert Party At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Over at the Launch Bay, you can find some sweet, savory, alcoholic and nonalcoholic treats. While enjoying the treats you can walk around he the Launch Bay and explore. Once the party is over you’ll receive a souvenir and then escorted to an exclusive viewing area where you can find yourself center stage for Disney Movie Magic, and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.
- Themed cupcakes
- Freeze Fried chocolate hazelnut mousse
- Warm bread pudding
- Red pepper hummus w/smoked sea salted flatbread
- Cosmic Citrus Twist
- Non-alcoholic jettison juice
So will you be testing out any of these new dining experience?