I thought the best way to introduce my littles, is by doing the Furry Friend Tag.
- What is your Pets name?
2. What Kind of pet is it and what kind of breed?
- T- He is a dog and a Yorkshire Terrier
- B- She is a dog and a Maltipoo (maltese/Poodle)
3. How long have you had your pet?
- T- Seven years
- B- Six years and a couple of months. They are four months apart.
4. How did you get your pet?
- T- My mom found him online and noticed they shared the same birthday, the next thing we knew we were driving over to see him and when we saw him we knew he was coming home with us.
- B- She came from the same breeder, who knew I wanted a little girl and sent me a pic of the litter and when we went to play with them Belle immediately hopped in my pocket and fell asleep and I knew she was coming home.
5. How old is your pet?
- T- Seven years old
- B- Six years old
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
- T- Is an old man, he plays for a minute and then he is done for the rest of the night. He also loves to play dead, its his favorite thing to do.
- B- She is a little piggy at heart. She is always snorting and making sometype of weird but cute noise.
7.What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
- T&B- These two little mean the world to me. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for them.
- T- Tarzan is one of the best listeners you will ever come across, he is just amazing and will sit there and listen to every word you have to say.
- B- She gives the best hugs in the entire world. Her hugs are so pure and genuine and filled with so much love that you never want to put her down.
8. What are your favorite pastimes with your pet?
- T&B- Aside from our walks and adventures, I would have to say that we love to cuddle with a blanket and eat popcorn.
9.What are the nicknames that you call your pet?
- T&B- The Littles
- T- Tartuga, Tuga, Tar-Tar, Buddy, and Todd
- B-Belly, Bellatrix, Beef, and Beef Wellington.