The CHOC walk raises funds for health, education, and research for southern california kids. Originally started November 10, 1990 the course started at Main Place Mall in Santa Ana and would go through the neighborhood to the Disneyland Parking lot when it got too big for the course they moved it to the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa. In 2002, it transformed to CHOC Walk in the Park where thr route is in the Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District with Disney characters chEARing you the entire way.
- Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Opening ceremony on Main Street USA- timing TBD
- Entrance cutoff time- TBD
- 5k walk through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
- Early bird registration $85 per person (3 and older)
- Late registration $95 after July 29, 2019
- Walker ages 2 and under are FREE
- CHOC walk info booth will be available the morning of the walk
- FREE parking at the Disneyland Resort will be available for all CHOC walk participants
Special Priced Tickets:
- Participants who have reached their $85 fundraising can purchase specially priced Disneyland tickets for the day of the walk, Sunday, August 11, 2019. 1 ticket per wristband, wristband must be worn.
$67 1 day 1 park, valid at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure
$93 1 day Park Hopper