Wizarding World Butterbeer Fudge
If you are a fan of Butterbeer I have the perfect butterbeer recipe you won’t want to miss out on.
- 12.25 Oz butterscotch topping (full jar)
- 1 3/4 Marshmallow fluff (2/3 of a 9 oz jar)
- 2 C White chocolate chips
- 6 Oz Marshmallow ice cream topping (1/2 of a 12 oz jar)
- 1 3/4 C Marshmallow fluff (2/3 of a 9 oz jar)
- 1 C White chocolate chips
- Pour the butterscotch topping into a sauce pan bringing it to a boil. Should hit a softball stage.
- Add he marshmallow fluff and stir until melted, once melted take off heat.
- Sit in white chocolate chips until melted and pout into a line glass pan (parchment paper or buttered)
- Pour the marshmallow topping in a sauce pan and heat until it becomes a soft ball stage.
- Add the marshmallow fluff, stir until melted. Once melted remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate chips until melted and pour over first later.
- Once set, butter a knife and cute your fudge.
This Butterbeer Fudge is one of my favorite treats to make for Halloween parties. They are easy to make, and perfect party favors!