My littles ran out of their all time favorite dog treats and I can’t seem to find them anywhere…so I improvised and made them some treats (which they love).
- Peanut Butter (make sure it doesn’t contain xylitol)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 Tbsp water
What to do:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add your egg to a bowl and beat until foamy (optional).
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined. The consistency should be slightly sticky. So adjust as needed.
- Scoop half a spoon of the mixture on the lines cookie sheet until filled.
- Place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Let the treats cool and serve! My littles go mad for these. I place them in a baggy to keep them soft. They last 5 days in my house because I break them up into smaller pieces to make them last. We hope your furry friends enjoy as much as my littles do.