Pumpkin Oatmeal Spice Cookies
The smell of pumpkin Oatmeal Spice Cookies is my favorite! So, I have to make a batch or two to share, so my house smells magical.
- 1/2 C canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 C water
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 C oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 1/2 C flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 375º and line a cookie tray with parchment paper
- Combine pumpkin, coconut oil, water, and cinnamon in a large bowl and still well
- Slowly add oats and flour while continuously mix until it starts to form a stiff dough. Flower your surface
- Roll out your dough to 1/4″ thick and cut out shapes
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
I usually make a lot of these because I take them to my grandma’s house so she and her friends can enjoy them over a cup of tea or coffee and chat.