Pie Crust Chips and Cinnamon Dip
If you love cinnamon you will love this recipe!
- Refrigerated pie dough
- 2 Pkgs of 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat oven to 425º and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll out dough and cut out the shape that you desire and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on your cut out dough and bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Place your room temperature cream cheese, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in a standing mixer and let it mix until well combined.
- You can eat it warm (microwave for 30-45 seconds and stir) or room temperature, but I enjoy it warm.
I hope you enjoy this cinnamon treat as much as I do!