Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
Ham and cheese pinwheels are my favorite breakfast foods to have in November. Honestly, they are so simple to make and so worth it!
- Puff Pastry
Optional: Dijon mustard and Parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 375º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Once the puff pastry has thawed unfold one of the sheets on a flat surface. Roll it out to a rectangle
- If you are using the dijon mustard this is the time to add a thin layer to the puff pastry
- Add the cheese and the ham
- Roll the pastry into a log trimming the edges so they are even
- Cover it with plastic wrap, and pace it in the fridge for at least 20 minutes and repeat
- Remove plastic wrap from the logs and cut into slices placing them on the baking sheet spiral side up
- Bake for about 18 minutes
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!