Cheesy Crescent Roll Leaves
I love cheesy bread, I think any type of bread that has cheese on it is perfection.
- 1 Tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls (seamless dough sheets)
- Flour to dust the cutting board
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 Ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese or a variety of colored cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Unroll dough onto a flour dusted cutting board
- Cut leaves using a cookie cutter and set on a lined cookie sheet
- Brush leaves with melted butter
- Sprinkle cheese over the top along with paprika and Italian seasoning
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the crescents are golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!
These are so fast and simple and tastes delicious.