Slow Cooking Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
I love snuggling up with the pups on the couch with a good book or movie with a nice hot cup of Pumpkin Hot Chocolate.
- 1 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C heavy cream
- 6 C milk
- 1 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- In a 6qt slow cooker add sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk everything until well combined and smooth
- Add in your chocolate chips and stir until combined
- Heat on low for 3 hours or high for 1 1/2 hours stirring frequently
- Pour a glass, add whipped cream and sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice
I hope you enjoy this delicious treat!