I thought it would be fun to do a book tag that I saw on YouTube on here because I am curious to see what other peoples answers are to these questions:
- Do you have a certain reading place?
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
- Can you stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
- Do you eat and drink while you read?
- Multitasking: Music or TV?
- One book or several at a time?
- Reading at home or reading everywhere?
- Reading out loud or silently read in your head?
- Read ahead or even skip pages?
- Break the spine or keep it as new?
- Do you write in your books?
- Yes, I have a desk that I can sit at BUT I rarely use it.
- Random piece of paper. I don’t own many physical books so I don’t feel the need to buy them.
- I have to stop after a chapter because I need to know what happens next.
- Yes. I usually have candy close by and a milk tea.
- I have to play music while I read, it helps me focus.
- Both. If it’s a book I can only read one at a time. If it’s a manga I can read several at a time.
- Both.I love to read at home but I can also go to the park and read.
- Silently read in my head.
- If the suspense is too much I have to read ahead, but I always go back and read the pages I skipped over.
- I try and keep it as new but I sometimes break the spine.
- No. I use a lot of sticky notes and have a small notebook filled with my notes for the book.
What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments below.