Cinnamon Vanilla Milk Tea
I love milk tea, especially around the holidays when I make a CinnamonVanilla Milk Tea. I find it such a cozy drink whether I curl up with a book or watch a movie with the pups.
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 Black tea bag
- Sugar (to your liking)
- 1/2 C milk of choice
- 1/4 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of cinnamon/Some for sprinkling
- Boil your water
- Add tea bag to your mug and pour in your water
- Let it steep for 4-5 minutes
- In a sauce pan add milk, cinnamon and vanilla and heat
- Remove tea bag from cup and add sweetener and stir until combined
- Froth the milk mixture. Once frothed add to mug
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the froth milk
I absolutely LOVE this tea, and the best part is it’s super simple to make. What is your favorite go-to fall drink?