Sweet Potato Pup Treats
These are treats I like to make for the littles ever fall. They not only give a nice aroma to the house but they really enjoy this special treat.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 1 egg
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil
- Pierce the potato several times with a fork and bake for 45 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 F and line the baking sheet with parchment paper
- Once the potato has cooled remove the skin and place potato in a food processor with the egg and cinnamon. Mix until we’ll combined
- Mix together the sweet potato and flour until it becomes a dough
- Roll out and cut in desired shapes. I use small leaf cookie cutters
- Place shapes on lined tray and bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown
The pups absolutely LOVE these treats, these make of course way too many for just my little ones but we of course go out and make new friends by passing them out to every pup we pass.