Sweet Potato Pup Waffles
This year for the New Year I have decided to make the pups some Sweet Potato Puppy Waffles. Since New Years happens at Midnight I thought it would be fun to make them waffles!
- 1/2 sweet potato (cooked)
- 1/4 C smashed banana
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 C flour
What to do:
- In a medium bowl smash the cooked sweet potato and banana together with a fork
- In a small bowl beat your egg before adding it to the sweet potato and banana mixture
- Add melted coconut oil, flour and cinnamon to the mixture and mix until well combined
- Heat a waffle iron and spray with coconut oil
- Scoop your batter and cook until golden brown
I usually make them smaller so we usually have a lot of extra batter but we make sure to share with our doggy friends and cousins.