I have been trying to put out a little extra positive energy into my social media. One of the things I have posted, I received a lot of positive feedback for.
On my instagram I posted a black screen with a couple of words to remember:
- You are loved
- You have worth
- You are heard
- Keep fighting
- Stay strong
- You are not alone
A lot of my friends and family suffer from depression and I know it’s helpful when they randomly see a post of something encouraging to remind them that no matter how they may feel at the time someone is always listening. On my post I put the song Stay Alive by Jungkook of BTS (Prod. by Susga BTS). These lyrics definitely hit the heart at least for me. The second screen had some of the lyrics that stood out to me:
- Even if many nights pass, I will be by. your side
- The blood on my feet, too, because I am by your side
- Please, you stay alive
- The Shadow is getting bigger
- It’s okay because your great light
- The profit of my life is you
- At the end of this never ending nightmare
- You raise me up every day
- You came in like a miracle, you resemble a miracle
If you want to listen to a very sweet and heartfelt song this is the song for you. Yes, It may be in Korean but the message is loud and clear.
If you ever feel like you are alone, or can’t go on please remember that you are not alone. I am here if you ever need to talk. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it’s just a little dim.