It’s time for the pups to get their spooky morning breakfast Pumpkin Puppy Pancakes. I absolutely LOVE the smell of cinnamon especially in the morning.
- 1/4 Tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 C pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1/2 C flour of your choice
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth
- Add a bit of coconut oil to your pancake grill or nonstick pan and heat put on medium heat. (I am using a pumpkin shaped pancake grill)
- I also a bit of whipped cream before serving them.
They love this breakfast, I think more for the whipped cream more than the pancakes BUT you know who doesn’t love whipped cream.