Fantasmic! On The Go Dining Package
- In honor of the return of the return of this magical nighttime show starting March 8, you can get an on the go dining package at The Hungry Bear Restaurant. You can choose from three entrees: Cedar Salt roasted sustainable salmon, BBQ chicken, Blackberry BBQ Pork riblets or mushroom and leek frittata.
- You can select anytime after 3pm to pick up your meal, where you will receive a voucher allowing entry to a reserved viewing area.
Donald Ducks Seaside Brunch
- Starting on March 29th every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Disney’s Paradise Pier hotel guests can join Donald and his friends in an unforgettable culinary adventure! he all new, all you can eat brunch buffet will include breakfast dishes as well as an array of lunch specials.
“Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” Dessert Party At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Over at the Launch Bay, you can find some sweet, savory, alcoholic and nonalcoholic treats. While enjoying the treats you can walk around he the Launch Bay and explore. Once the party is over you’ll receive a souvenir and then escorted to an exclusive viewing area where you can find yourself center stage for Disney Movie Magic, and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.
- Themed cupcakes
- Freeze Fried chocolate hazelnut mousse
- Warm bread pudding
- Red pepper hummus w/smoked sea salted flatbread
- Cosmic Citrus Twist
- Non-alcoholic jettison juice
So will you be testing out any of these new dining experience?
The 2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has made its return to the Walt Disney World Resort! This year the merchandise will be highlighting some classic Disney Princesses. If you are all about that Royal Merch stop by the runDisney Health and Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports!
- Thursday, Feb 21: 10am-8pm
- Friday, Feb 22: 1am-7pm
- Saturday, Feb 23: 9:30am-3:30pm
If you are participating in any events good luck royals and go kick some course butt!
In honor of Mickey’s 90th birthday, Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort will be hosting a limited time exhibition inspired by Mickey and Minnie Mouse. There will be selfie worthy rooms that along with a GIANT bow shaped couch to get the perfect photo opportunity. Tickets for the event will go on sale soon so be sure to check in if this is an event you would like to attend.
Happy valentines day!
Before leaving the house in the morning or before going to bed you can either write down a couple of affirmations or look at yourself in the mirror and say them to yourself.
Ex: I believe in me
I am successful
I am enough
I am successful
One thing I like to do is go into the bathroom and write down on the mirror some affirmations. This is a great reminder as I leave the house and before I go to bed.
Try Something New
Try something new, you never know what you like until you try it. You can try new foods, go to a new place, just be adventurous, there is a whole world that needs to be explored.
Have a dinner date with yourself. You can treat yourself to a fancy dinner or make one yourself. Personally, I like to dress up and go out to eat at a restaurant. I always feel so empowering and on top of the world walking in by myself.