There are a lot of hidden gems hidden around Galaxy’s Edge that I’m sure you’ve spotted or will see when you visit this planet.
- 77, 80, 83
- You can find the number 77, 80, and 83 above docking bay 7 on a cargo ship and containers. This is a nod to when the original Star Wars Trilogy was released.
2. Honda Ohnaka
- The Pirate on the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run is a character from the cartoon series Clone Wars and Rebels.
3. Ronto Roasters
- The pod racers engine that “cooks meat” is a nod to the pod racing scene from The Phantom Menace.
- The droid that is working the grill is the same droid that tortures another droid in The Phantom Menace.
- You can spot R2-D2 tracks across from the upcoming ride Rise of the Resistance.
5. The Toydarian Toymaker
- Watto from Phantom Menace can be seen on a sign outside the Toydarian Toymaker.
- You can spot a wooden Storm Trooper that sits in the shop which is a replica of the one young Jyn Erso had in Rogue One.
- Also sitting on the shelves, you can see a replica of Jabba the Hutt’s Sail Barge from Return of the Jedi.
- You can spot a toy Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi reenacting their final dual from a New Hope.
- You can spot a toy version of Han Solo’s Mobquet M-68 Landspeeder.
6. Droid Depot
- Imperial enforcer droid like K-2SO from Rogue One.
- The head of a battle droid from the prequals.
- An Imperial droid can also be spotted.
7. Dok Ondar
- A golden Jar Jar Binks head can be spotted.
- The Medal of Bravery like Luke and Han receive in A New Hope can be spotted.
- There are taxidermy heads of a Tauntaun and a Nexy from Attack of the Clones.
- Darth Maul statue can also be seen.
- A Mandalorian helmet is also around.
- A taxidermy Wampa can be found.
- The black spire that gives the Black Spire Outpost it’s name can be found ontop of the shop.
8. Oga’s Cantina
- You can see an image of Ponda Babas arm on the side of the tank above the bar.
- Warrt from Return of the Jedi is also above the bar in a tank of Jabbas.
- Yub Nub (Return of the Jedi) is carved into the end of an Ewok spear which is a handle on one of the taps.
- DJ R-3X who was the original pilot on Star Tours has a new home as the Cantina’s DJ.
9. Hidden Mickey’s
- You can spot a hidden Mickey on the building across from Ronto Roasters.