- 3/4 C Flour
- 1/2 C Oats
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 C Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 C Water
- 1 L Egg
- Pre-heat oven to 400º. Line a mini cupcake tray and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Once combined add the pumpkin, water, and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled you can serve or top it with whipped cream.
My littles go crazy anytime I make these, and I don’t blame them they smell so good, and they are a soft treat. You can make these as a pawty treat or just a special movie night snack.