Thanksgiving Punch (Mocktail)
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 48 oz ginger ale
- 1 red apple thinly sliced
- 1 green apple thinly sliced
- 1 naval orange thinly sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 c frozen cranberries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 2 gallon drink jar/bowl
- In your jar add two cups apple cider.
- Whisk in pumpkin spice until it has fully resolved.
- Add in your remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- Refrigerate for three hours before serving.
I have only made this one other year, but it was a hit with the littles ones in my family as well as the adults who did turn it into a cocktail by adding some alcoholic beverages to it.