Puppy Pumpkin Pie
Pie Crusts Ingredients:
- 2 3/4 c flour
- 1c water
- 1 egg
- Coconut oil
- Pie pan
Pumpkin Filling Ingredients:
- Pumpkin puree (not filling)
- 1 Teaspoon filling
Pie Crust Instructions:
- Mix all ingredients together until it forms a dough ball. Not too sticky, not crumbly.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Grease your pie pan lightly with coconut oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Place your dough in the pie pan and trim off the excess dough. Set aside.
- Mix 2 cups of pumpkin puree and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Once mixed scoop into your pie crust.
- Bake for 350º for about 20-40 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve!
I like to do mini versions of and split between all the pups. It helps to monitor the amount of food while hey can still indulge in all the yummy foods.