Pumpkin Pie Croissants
- 2 Tubes crescent rolls
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1 can pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- 4 Tbsp sugar
Optional: Sugar and cinnamon mixture
- Pre-heat oven to 350º.
- Line two cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat your cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Mix in pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sugar until well combined.
- Cover your crescent roll wiht mixture and roll.
Optional: Once crescent roll is rolled cover in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.