Puppy Pumpkin Soup
I love making my littles Pumpkin Soup during October because it’s usually pretty cold, and soup will help warm up their little bellies.
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1 Tsp bone broth (Natures Diet Pet Bone Broth Protein Powder)
- 1 C water
Pumpkin Seed for garnish
What To Do:
- Place your water and bone broth powder in a sauce pan over medium heat and whisk together until well combined
- Mix in your pumpkin puree until it starts to bubble
- Place in a bowl and let it cool down
- Chop some pumpkin seeds up and add as a garnish
The pups really enjoy this soup; their bellies get so warm and cozy.